Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andrew Sendejo has been claimed off waivers after being released by the Philadelphia Eagles.
Surprising to me.

Who was waived to make room?
Not surprising really - coach loves familiar players.

Quote: @Jor-El said:
Who was waived to make room?
Epps

Quote: @Jor-El said:
Epps waived.

I think Zim's love of familiar players is becoming a real weakness.  I think we are seeing this with some of the players who are keeping their jobs, also.

players better up their life insurance

I like this move. The biggest reason the Eagles released him is because he would've cost them a 4th round pick if held beyond this week.

Sendejo is a fearless hitter, and will bang heads with anything that moves.  That's not a bad quality to have on ST coverage units.  I doubt he's taking anyones starting role on defense, and will add immediate depth.
I say welcome back - SKOL!

Is this insurance against any repercussions from Kearse's arrest?

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
I like this move. The biggest reason the Eagles released him is because he would've cost them a 4th round pick if held beyond this week.
I'm probably out of the loop but I always liked him here. He might've been a liability at times (moreso than I'm remembering) but he's a dangerous hitter.

I sure hope that this is not a prelude to letting Jayron go.  He made a stupid decision, but he's still better than Sendejo.