Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
77 Days To The Minnesota Vikings Opener

Under the bright lights of the primetime game of week 1: Monday Night Football. At home, finally. Should be fun. Vikings can set the tone by beating what should be a decent team right out of the gate. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Under the bright lights of the primetime game of week 1: Monday Night Football. At home, finally. Should be fun. Vikings can set the tone by beating what should be a decent team right out of the gate. 

That will be a nice test right out of the gate. I personally think the defense will take care of business and the talks of is Brees done start by week two

they better be damn good in September and October. I think they play 1 home game after Halloween lol! 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
they better be damn good in September and October. I think they play 1 home game after Halloween lol! 

Ya its brutal the second half for sure lol.

Did anyone read the article?

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
LOL. Nope (sheepishly leaves the room without making eye contact).

Ya it was more or less a tribute to Stringer. And? Give my respects to him, but we play the Saints week one and was commenting on what someone wrote and not the article.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
LOL. Nope (sheepishly leaves the room without making eye contact).
Lol...good man...kudos for owning up like you have a pair...

Well I have to get back to work and have a meeting. I guess I will take my pair and make some money.