Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Climate Change or Manipulated Data?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=274&v=8455KEDitpU

I found this in a thread on another Vikings site so thanks PurpleMachine. 

I am sure this can be argued against,  but unless his charts are proven wrong its hard to argue against the point he is trying to make about manipulation of evidence to create a favorable narrative.   its about 13 minutes but worth the watch IMO.  For the record,  I am not against taking care of our planet,  but I am against it becoming a political tool for profit for certain people and industries.

Is it the same one where they speak of the testing sites either being none existent or amended to give the "right" results? 

I'm all about taking care of the planet.  I think there HAS to be some sort of reaction to all the C02 we're releasing.  I can tell you that winters have been warmer of late.  My BD is the end of March and there was almost always snow on the ground in MN growing up.  Now days there hasn't been to many years of that.  Is it cyclical?  Who knows. 

I just wish we could all be honest with each other on climate change.
I'm not going to eliminate driving or indoor climate control or using a computer in exchange to go back to pre industrial revolution days just because some scientist says so.  And none of the Gretta Thornburgs of the world are going to either.  Heck most of them have much larger "carbon footprints" then any of us. 

its a guy that takes the climate alarmist charts and then expands them out to show how they are cherry picking historical information and displaying it in varying time periods to make the data tell their story.. its pretty interesting.

its called:  My Gift to Climate Alarmists   and can be found on youtube.

and now it worked

interesting tube. thanks!!

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
really really casts a shadow over the entire thing when its presented in that manner doesnt it.   I am not sure how people cant look at this manipulation of scientific data and not draw into question pretty much everything that is being pushed at us from the political machine and the people that run them.

NASA recently came out and said climate change is tied to the sun and the tilt of the earth.

Man made climate change is nonsense.  It is a way to make millions of dollars by guys like Al Gore and liberal theorists making grants at universities.  

We all should be good stewards.  We all should strive to improve our impact on the earth.  Big corporations must be held to account for cancer causing pollution they created that harms our air, water and earth. 

Hypocrites making money off it that have many houses, big SUVs, fly private jets and large yachts need to be exposed.

I recently read that CO2 levels are a zero net effect ... the harm that is caused is mitigated by the benefits to plants and trees. 

The data has been manipulated by people who think the ends justify the means.  

How dare you?

Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:
NASA recently came out and said climate change is tied to the sun and the tilt of the earth.

Man made climate change is nonsense.  It is a way to make millions of dollars by guys like Al Gore and liberal theorists making grants at universities.  

We all should be good stewards.  We all should strive to improve our impact on the earth.  Big corporations must be held to account for cancer causing pollution they created that harms our air, water and earth. 

Hypocrites making money off it that have many houses, big SUVs, fly private jets and large yachts need to be exposed.

I recently read that CO2 levels are a zero net effect ... the harm that is caused is mitigated by the benefits to plants and trees. 

The data has been manipulated by people who think the ends justify the means.  

How dare you?
if  anything though, this scare/hoax has caused us to look at many things around our planet and has drawn awareness to things that shouldnt be allowed to continue.. although they likely will,  but at least the eyes are on them now.  the deforestation of south america as well as the rampant air pollution in asia are 2 areas that still draw a major amount of global concern. 

cleaning up our own stuff will never be a bad measure,  but to kill industries and eliminate millions of jobs in our country based on manipulated science for profit...well IMO that is criminal and should have those that orchestrated that hoax held financially accountable.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
really really casts a shadow over the entire thing when its presented in that manner doesnt it.   I am not sure how people cant look at this manipulation of scientific data and not draw into question pretty much everything that is being pushed at us from the political machine and the people that run them.
I don't know if I'd be able to find it but the tube I was talking about basically said all the temperature data prior to the early 1920s-30s is bullshit.  There were only a few places taking measurements and when the data didn't fit the narrative they changed the data. 

Saving the planet is easy.  Make it economically viable to use less impactful things.  Want us to have solar panels?  Make them cheap enough that its stupid not to install them.  Want us to drive electric cars?  Make them cheaper to operate then gas cars.  I drive a small car for the MPGs.  Nothing more nothing less.  Its cheap to drive and "better" on the environment.  

My nephew died years ago at four years of age because, we think, he used to play on vacant land that was contaminated by a large corp.

Where I live, a former large well known corp now out of business dumped toxic shit in the ground - and there are higher rates of cancer.  

I am anti-regulation on nonsense regarding climate change shit.  That doesn’t give these criminals the right to pollute our resources. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
I don't know if I'd be able to find it but the tube I was talking about basically said all the temperature data prior to the early 1920s-30s is bullshit.  There were only a few places taking measurements and when the data didn't fit the narrative they changed the data. 

Saving the planet is easy.  Make it economically viable to use less impactful things.  Want us to have solar panels?  Make them cheap enough that its stupid not to install them.  Want us to drive electric cars?  Make them cheaper to operate then gas cars.  I drive a small car for the MPGs.  Nothing more nothing less.  Its cheap to drive and "better" on the environment.  
I say make it so those industries can survive (solar/wind) to develop better technology , but to essentially try and kill coal and the cheap power and massive amounts of jobs tied to it... and at the same time giving massive tax breaks as well as other subsidies to the renewable industry,  that isnt good for the country or the power users that depend on that electricity.   when wind or solar are able to produce power on a massive scale,  as well as the battery tech be able to store surpluses for when the sun isnt shining and the wind isnt blowing... well then lest talk, but until then we still need coal and gas so lets quit trying to artificially kill those industries in an effort to prop up ideas that arent ready for prime time.