Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: ESPN's Schefter: Mahomes OUT today vs. Vikings
Bright and early from Schefty. Obviously helpful for the Viking's mission in KC. He's also reporting Thielen is IN to play today.

In other breaking news: this will be officially the longest day in history for StickyBun, as the dumb shit got up at 4:14 am this morning thanks to Daylight Savings Time.

57 degrees at kickoff, no precipitation and winds gusting up to 15 MPH. Partly cloudy to mostly sunny as the day wears on. Perfect day for football. 

Skol and here's to a win in KC! 

[Image: SinfulShabbyHoiho-size_restricted.gif]

Well there goes my vespar. I picked the chiefs to pound us and Theilen to be out lol

MY dogs woke me up way to damn early. My morning to sleep in too. 

And I just got up  B)  for some reason time changes don't affect me.  In other news, not really surprised about Mahomes.

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
And I just got up  B)  for some reason time changes don't affect me....
Just know that I hate you. 

I drank until 2AM which magically became 1AM and got up at 5am because it used to be 6am...and now I AM very fuggin tired.  I may need a nap before the damn game.

It's pretty breezy here in kc. Temps warming up quickly. Lots of purple in the parking lots

I woke up around the time Sticky did, went to the bathroom, read the internet, called my dog, and took a five hour nap with him.