Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EG Wired
for soundhttps://www.vikings.com/video/wired-for-sound-everson-griffen-vs-washington
Seems the fans aren't the only ones that like the SKOL chant.

LOL...  he's always a good in these.  I think he actually forgets he's wired and you're just seeing pure unfiltered Everson.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
LOL...  he's always a good in these.  I think he actually forgets he's wired and you're just seeing pure unfiltered Everson.
The previous one of Barr (I think) was boring. Said very little.  EG loves to talk.

Quote: @greediron said:
@Wetlander said:
The previous one of Barr (I think) was boring. Said very little.  EG loves to talk.
I saw that one, too.  It was very boring...  but Barr is a quieter guy by nature so it's not surprising.  At least he didn't try to force it like some guys do when they know they are miked up.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
@greediron said:
@Wetlander said:
I saw that one, too.  It was very boring...  but Barr is a quieter guy by nature so it's not surprising.  At least he didn't try to force it like some guys do when they know they are miked up.
Yeah, no slight on Barr, but I kept waiting for the part where his mic was on.