Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Russian Hoax
It is getting good.  

This is a pretty good article that sums it all
up. 

Durham is going to be insane.  

https://thefederalist.com/2019/10/28/how-the-obama-administration-set-in-motion-democrats-coup-against-trump/

I  am now very confused. From your article...

Quote:After refusing to act while the Russian election meddling was actually occurring, Obama responded in December. He ordered the closing of Russian diplomatic facilities and the expulsion of thirty- five Russian diplomats. The response was tepid. The Russians had hacked the State Department in 2014 and the Joint Chiefs of Staff in 2015. And now Obama was responding only on his way out.
Further down in the same article...
Quote:Nunes points out that his warnings about Russia fell on deaf ears for years. “And all of a sudden I’m a Russian agent,” says the congressman.

So
  1. Is Nunes a credible source? I am assuming yes because you are citing an article that quotes him quite a bit.
  2. Did Russia meddle in the 2016 elections or was it Ukraine? Your article states it was Russia but the President and his aides say it was Ukraine and his supporters agreed that the whole Russia think was a hoax and said we should wait for proof.
  3. Has Russia hacked our systems or not? Your article cites three instances thus they are a threat (something Trump does not agree and if course his supporters support his version). 
This article completely contradicts the work Barr and co are doing... you know, that whole effort to clear Russia from the 2016 election meddling. It also makes you wonder what Rudy is doing trying to proof that the hacking was done by Ukraine.
So either the article is misleading or Nunes is wrong or nor credible.
Lastly, the content if your article contradicts the title of your post. Your article has ample examples to show that the Russia meddling was not a hoax. The title "The Russian Hoax" is not the conclusion anyone would come up with after reading the article... "The Plot against Trump" maybe?
I await your response.

It isn’t this hard.  Russia interferes with every election.  Just like we do.  That has been stated before.  The hoax was pretending Trump was involved.

Mueller’s SC was part of the “insurance”.  His lawyers are in the crosshairs of Durham. 

Flynn’s case is going to be tossed ... they changed the 302s and hid Brady material.  The judge justp cancelled the upcoming hearing.  

But Trump had nothing to do with it.  They didn’t give him a briefing.

The DNC and Clinton worked with Ukrainians to influence the election.  They accusd Trump of what they were doing.

Barr is getting to the bottom of the origins of the Russian hoax.  You know ... Obama spying, using western intelligence acting as Russian spies (Halper, Mifsid, etc) to entrap Carter Page and George Papadopolous, lying about Flynn, etc.   

And now Durham is going to indict because he has uncovered evidence. 

THERE WAS NO HACKING.  That is why the DNC turned the computer over to the Ukrainian crowdstrike and not the legitimate authorities.  That way they can pretend Russia hacked it.   The crap was downloaded from the computer (I believe Seth Rich, but will wait for the evidence to come out).

Yes - Russia did shit under Obama’s watch in 2014 and 2015.  Why didn’t he act on it then?

Barr and co are not trying to clear Russia.  They are looking in to how this Russian hoax implicating Trump started - and prosecuting crimes. Mueller already cleared Trump of the Russian shit.  Barr cleared him of obstruction (because their goal was to interview Trump and catch him in something he gets wrong so they could claim obstruction - didn’t work).  

Some people (like Lisa Page) have flipped.  Brennan is a scumbag. 

6 ways to Sunday would have worked if there wasn’t Twitter and the internet. 

I find it laughable that this was some Democrat staged coup.

Trump fired the FBI Director Comey for not dropping the investigation into Flynn.

That triggered the Republican AG and other Republicans to appoint a special counsel, headed by Mueller, another Republican. 

Those are the facts.  Evidently the Dems have some jedi Mind trick to force Republicans to do all their dirty work to kick this thing off.

Derp derp deep state derp derp

LMAO 

Yet it was all started by Trump and his own  GOP 

And The Federalist?  LOL might as well see what Breitbart has to say while you're at it.

We can smell your desperation from here

LOL

Durham and Barr see things a little differently than you.  

So ... lets leave the insults aside.  Let’s not worry about the federalist.  

Are the facts listed in this article true or false?  Leave the MSM arguments out of it. 

This is why we see the fake Ukrainian impeachment show.  Pay attention to the real stuff.  Schiff is scared. 

And I thought everything was caused by a obese teenager in his Mom's basement......

Quote: @"VikingOracle" said:
And I thought everything was caused by a obese teenager in his Mom's basement......
Excellent contribution.  How about talking about the facts presented?

Quote: @"SFVikeFan" said:

Trump fired the FBI Director Comey for not dropping the investigation into Flynn.

That triggered the Republican AG and other Republicans to appoint a special counsel, headed by Mueller, another Republican. 

Those are the facts.  Evidently the Dems have some jedi Mind trick to force Republicans to do all their dirty work to kick this thing off.

LMAO 

And The Federalist?  LOL might as well see what Breitbart has to say while you're at it.

The one thing you can say here is Trump is equally disliked by most politicians on both sides of the asile. 

That being said, that is exactly why he was elected. The “people” voted for him because he wasnt buisiness as usual. 

It shouldnt be a suprise that when you piss off a bunch of politicians that those same politicians come after you

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:

LMAO 

The one thing you can say here is Trump is equally disliked by most politicians on both sides of the asile. 

That being said, that is exactly why he was elected. The “people” voted for him because he wasnt buisiness as usual. 

It shouldnt be a suprise that when you piss off a bunch of politicians that those same politicians come after you
The deep state politicians are coming after him.  Because they have enriched themselves and dont want to be exposed.