Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flacco injury

I do believe he was injured flapping his gums...  Wink 

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
Yeah that is the speculation. Sounds like some butt hurt peeps in the organization. He seemed fine in the interview. Emmanuel Sanders criticized play calling and got traded.

Watched some of the game yesterday. They were working on his neck at one point.

He said what everyone in the locker room was thinking, they've lost 3 games by like 5 combined points because Fangio won't go for it on 4th Down or trust the passing game. Joe has never been a vocal guy so this was a big break in character. Showed some leadership moxy that I didn't know he had. Famgio is going through some serious growing pains as a Head Coach. 

I'm pretty sure that is not how it works.  I suspect the team doctor, the player, and his agent are all involved.  If the Broncos tried to screw Flacco with a fake injury/IR, there would be a call to the player rep, then to the Union, then the League, and, if necessary, a grievance filed against the team. Just not necessary when all they have to say is - "if Joe has a problem he knows where my office is. He should not be talking this way publicly.  He will be benched and we are moving on without him at QB."

Quote: @"dadevike" said:
@"Kentis" said:

I'm pretty sure that is not how it works.  I suspect the team doctor, the player, and his agent are all involved.  If the Broncos tried to screw Flacco with a fake injury/IR, there would be a call to the player rep, then to the Union, then the League, and, if necessary, a grievance filed against the team. Just not necessary when all they have to say is - "if Joe has a problem he knows where my office is. He should not be talking this way publicly.  He will be benched and we are moving on without him at QB."

I’m pretty sure the wink emoji denotes sarcasm...  Wink

@"dadevike" said:
@"Kentis" said:

Oops.  Missed it. Oh well, I blame it on Vikergirl.

Quote: @"dadevike" said:
@"Kentis" said:
@"dadevike" said:
@"Kentis" said:

Oops.  Missed it. Oh well, I blame it on Vikergirl.
Nope not today Satan. That's not on me.