Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Viking Broncos Tickets
Hi,Looks like my wife and are going to be in the Cities the 16th and 17th of November.  I mentioned going to the game and my wife wanted to.  I haven't been to the Viking Ice Castle yet, and the last few times I've gotten Viking tickets it's been through Craigslist and it worked out well.  Maybe I've been lucky, but I've found season ticket holders that couldn't make the game got them for nearly face value.
I started my search today, and I haven't gotten that kind of luck yet.  B)

Does anyone have ideas on where to score tickets?  My son lives downtown about 3 miles from the US Bank Stadium, and he actually paid $12 for a ticket because he waited until the game started.  He missed the first 10 minutes of the game, but he had a blast. 

Thanks in advance - SKOL!

I think your son has the right idea, particularly for a
non-division game. I have 2 seats. Another season ticket owner has the 2 seats
next to mine. At the beginning of the season we look at the schedule and swap a
non-division game or two so each of us has 4 seats for those games. For the
games where I don’t have my usual seats I wait until the day before or day of
the game to pick up tickets. Last year, I picked up 2 Delta 360 club tickets for
the Cardinals game (food/drink included, player entrance, etc) for the same
price as my regular seats. I purchased the day before the game. Last week I
picked up 2 Medtronic club (food/drink included) tickets for the Washington
game for less than what I pay for my regular seats. I monitored ticket prices and purchased the morning of
the game. 

One more thing… not sure where you are searching outside
of Ticketmaster and Stubhub, but there are some Facebook groups where you can
find tickets (Minnesota Vikings Season Ticket Holder Group, Minnesota Ticket
Exchange, etc). Of course, there are always unscrupulous people looking to take
your money for nothing with direct sales but I’m sure you already know that. Now that tickets must be transferred to an account, hopefully it's cut down on some of the opportunities to scam people.

Thanks, Nichelle.  I think you're right that I shouldn't sweat on not having tickets yet.  I'll get them.  B)

Quote: @Nichelle said:
the game to pick up tickets. Last year, I picked up 2 Delta 360 club tickets for
game for less than what I pay for my regular seats. I monitored ticket prices and purchased the morning of
the game. 

your money for nothing with direct sales but I’m sure you already know that. Now that tickets must be transferred to an account, hopefully it's cut down on some of the opportunities to scam people.
Nichelle, do you use Stubhub and Ticketmaster?  I've been lucky with Craigslist in the past, but the last game I've attended was at the Gophs outdoor stadium (cold Dec game).  Tickets were plenyful, and I scored really nice 40 yardline lower level seats.
Also, if you run into anyone wanting to sell tickets, let me know - thanks!

Quote: @HappyViking said:
@Nichelle said:
the game. 

Nichelle, do you use Stubhub and Ticketmaster?  I've been lucky with Craigslist in the past, but the last game I've attended was at the Gophs outdoor stadium (cold Dec game).  Tickets were plenyful, and I scored really nice 40 yardline lower level seats.
Also, if you run into anyone wanting to sell tickets, let me know - thanks!
Yes, I've used them both to buy and sell. The fees can add substantially to the ticket prices but since they are both authorized resale sites, it's safe. The Facebook groups seem to have a good amount of traffic and transactions, though. I see tix being sold regularly for every game.
I'll definitely let you know if I hear of anyone I know selling.

Just curious, what should I expect to spend for seats?  I saw tickets in section 114 and I offered the guy $450 for two, and he said no.  Most 3rd level seats right now are at least $200-$250 per seat.  Anything lower bowl level on the sidelines are at least $275-$1,100 depending on how close to the 50 yard line.
There's no way I'm going to drop $600 or more just for tickets.  I could gather up my buddies that are in the Cities and buy all kinds of food and drinks and have a hell of a Viking game party somewhere for way less.
Realistically, if I wait until the weekend of Nov16th, what should I expect to pay for non-nose bleed seats?  Maybe something lower bowl near the 10-20 yardline? 

Just curious not just because I'm obviously cheap, but my wife isn't to thrilled about throwing down 5 or 6 bills just to get into the stadium.  B)

[Image: Minnesota_Vikings_Seating_Chart_at_US_Bank_Stadium.png]

Just curious, what should I expect to spend for seats?  I saw tickets in section 114 and I offered the guy $450 for two, and he said no.  Most 3rd level seats right now are at least $200-$250 per seat.  Anything lower bowl level on the sidelines are at least $275-$1,100 depending on how close to the 50 yard line.
There's no way I'm going to drop $600 or more just for tickets.  I could gather up my buddies that are in the Cities and buy all kinds of food and drinks and have a hell of a Viking game party somewhere for way less.
Realistically, if I wait until the weekend of Nov16th, what should I expect to pay for non-nose bleed seats?  Maybe something lower bowl near the 10-20 yardline? 

Just curious not just because I'm obviously cheap, but my wife isn't to thrilled about throwing down 5 or 6 bills just to get into the stadium.  B)

I paid $180 for 6 seats in section 220 for the bears game.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@HappyViking said:

$180 each, right?

@JimmyinSD said:
@HappyViking said:

$180 each, right?
yep

Hi,Looks like my wife and are going to be in the Cities the 16th and 17th of November.  I mentioned going to the game and my wife wanted to.  I haven't been to the Viking Ice Castle yet, and the last few times I've gotten Viking tickets it's been through Craigslist and it worked out well.  Maybe I've been lucky, but I've found season ticket holders that couldn't make the game got them for nearly face value.
I started my search today, and I haven't gotten that kind of luck yet.  B)

Does anyone have ideas on where to score tickets?  My son lives downtown about 3 miles from the US Bank Stadium, and he actually paid $12 for a ticket because he waited until the game started.  He missed the first 10 minutes of the game, but he had a blast. 

Thanks in advance - SKOL!

https://www.bismanonline.com/pettibone_nd/minnesota_vikings_vs_denver_broncos_tickets_e

https://www.bismanonline.com/minot_nd/minnesota_vikings_tickets_west_end_zone_section