Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outside Chance We See Mahomes
  • [Image: KC.png]
    According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, Patrick Mahomes (knee) has a "very realistic chance" to return against the Titans in Week 10.Mahomes, who miraculously resumed practicing mere days after suffering a dislocated kneecap, has an "outside chance" of returning against the Vikings in Week 9, though Week 10 at Tennessee remains the more likely scenario. Coach Andy Reid liked what he saw from the reigning MVP at practice this week, calling him "close." In the meantime, Matt Moore will keep the seat warm for him at QB.
    SOURCE: NFL.comOct 27, 2019, 8:46 AM ET

Not sure what will happen, but I'm going to guess they will error on the side of caution and keep him out for the Viking game. 

That's definitely the smart move...their division is Charmin soft...no need to risk their best player on a non conference game.

I highly doubt that he won't play next Sunday.  He was already at practice running around and looking normal this past week, a full week and a half before next Sunday.  I'm calling it an outside chance the Vikings don't see him.

Danielle is looking forward to seeing him...  Wink B)  

Quote: @"CLOBIMON" said:
I highly doubt that he won't play next Sunday.  He was already at practice running around and looking normal this past week, a full week and a half before next Sunday.  I'm calling it an outside chance the Vikings don't see him.
Me too...I'm just assuming he'll be playing

Plan for him. No excuses whatsoever.

Quote: @"CLOBIMON" said:
I expect to see him next Sunday,  but he was hardly looking normal in the clips I saw.  He looked stiff and there was no really cutting or starting and stopping.  No real torque being put on it and even once hes trying to go it will have to be able to take a shot to it again.

in light of the GB win, he will play. I have no doubt.

they will draw it out all week, but he will play.  

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
Plan for him. No excuses whatsoever.
Plan for both, Matt Moore is a capable backup. No excuses