Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No confidence after this game
no way am i buying in to this team this year. We won, but would have had our asses kicked against even an average team tonight. i have not been so pissed after a win in years. Defense was a joke. Whats with this “elite” group? looks like all Rhoads are open. teams are having huge passing days against us. i just dont get it

19 points ???? Really? at home against a shitty team. The bright lights of national games kills our team. and we have a shitload of them ahead of us. 

i usually dont vent like this, but dammit we should have hung 42 on them. Great teams do that un these type of games. AAARGH!!!

I had a feeling it would be an ugly game. Just seems to be the Viking MO when favored by too many points. At least they won, but Elflien seemed like he was being paid to sabotage the game from the Redskins point of view).

coulda ended up a lot worse.. honestly eitght games in I didnt think we would be 6-2.

thought 4-4 or 5-3

It was ugly but it was still a win. They have to win ugly too. There are clearly some kinks to still work out.

I hear all of you. i just wanted us to make a big statement on a big stage Thursday night and it really bugs me we didnt. i will say i thought KC did a good job tonight. he was solid. Rhodes has become a huge problem, which makes no sense to me. teams are passing at  will against him. has he lost a step? 

Come on now, the Vikings playing down to their competition is a time honored tradition...  Wink B)  

I'll say we take the win and move on. Not a good game by any stretch but we gotta move on. We were bound to come down from the high. Its good we did that during the semi bye. Time to rest up clean up and be ready for Kansas.
On another note Cousins is no longer 0-3 in Thursday night games. Smile
One story put to rest.

We usually lose in these situations.  

Grab the win and heal.  

Thielen is a big loss.