Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Put Elf on a shelf
At least 3, maybe 4 holding penalties tonight on him alone.  He is single-handedly killing drives and explosive plays. 

yup. he and Xavier are the weak links

Lucky our backups step up when we need it

I was happy for AP and the fans cheering for him.

Mattison is the best backup running back.  Thielen rested.  Cook is awesome. Irv Smith is going to be a star.  Diggs turned his season around.  Bailey is hot.  

Harris and Kendrick looked great.  

Rhodes looked terrible tonight.  It was like he wasn’t all there.

I also dont like seeing anyone getting hurt but this would have been a whole different game if Keenum hadnt got hurt.

The one where he was pushed back was bad but the holding calls were b.s.

Hopefully they use the mini bye to assess both Elf and Rhodes...

Elf must like all the gold on the uniforms....and the flags in the refs pockets.  He was getting beat like a rented mule....

Someone on reddit said I wish my wife would hold me as much as Elflein holds. 

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
At least 3, maybe 4 holding penalties tonight on him alone.  He is single-handedly killing drives and explosive plays. 
When he was bull rushed for a sack was really bad.

Against a bad team like the  Redskins They can get away with it. 

In a playoff game or @GM, @ CHI, they'll lose 

10 days off,  good time to  make a change.

The skins D front didn't look all that bad, hope they are good and our OL didn't make them look that way.  But Pat did get ragdolled on the bullrushes.  Bradbury wiffed a few time, hope this a learning curve and it comes together by the last part of the season.
I want to believe that Case was the big difference with how bad Xavier looked but if he exploited tendencies it won't end well.  Or it could be McLaurin is just that good, and not enough film.  If Haskins pass was a bit lower this game would have been different, that was a killer for his confidence.  That banter by Troy about Trea being our best DB kinda stung too.