Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
86'd The 87 4 R #1
87 game streak gone for Thielen...I'm glad they sat him, but it does concern me a bit...Will Bisi be as effective knowing he has the start? It looked like on some of the off target throws, Bisi wasn't where he was supposed to be...knowing how prone Diggs is to soft tissue injuries, we could be in a world of hurt...

I'm glad that he has had a couple of practices to get more in sync with Cousins. Hopefully that will fix the couple of off-target throws that happened last game.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
87 game streak gone for Thielen...I'm glad they sat him, but it does concern me a bit...Will Bisi be as effective knowing he has the start? It looked like on some of the off target throws, Bisi wasn't where he was supposed to be...knowing how prone Diggs is to soft tissue injuries, we could be in a world of hurt...

Either Bisi starts or activate Josh Doctson off of IR.  Choose you poison...

I'm probably overly concerned because the offense starts with the run, but we have to be effective via the air game...maybe they could put Diggs in bubble wrap until game time..

If I recall, Washingtons pass defense isn't too bad this year?

This might be the Dalvin show tonight more than The Capt'n

They've given up the 4th most TDs, tied with us. 21st in passing yards allowed...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
They've given up the 4th most TDs, tied with us. 21st in passing yards allowed...
I was just going to post this:

Washington is graded by PFF as the eighth best team against the run this year. Defensive tackle Da’Ron Payne ranks 13th against the run among DTs and produced 5.0 sacks last year in his debut season. Fellow DT Matt Ioannidis has 25 QB pressures, ranking seventh at his position.
Jonathan Allen, the 17th overall pick in 2017,  hasn’t gotten the same type of pressure on opposing QBs as last year but did manage to sack Jimmy Garappolo twice last week.
The Washington defense on the whole ranks 21st in yards per rushing attempt, 22nd in quarterback rating allowed and 20th in sack percentage, so another explosive day in the rushing and passing game wouldn’t come as a surprise.

guys you worry too much. Look at what did on the road versus a divisional opponent fighting for their lives. 

we will play well, we are at home, we are the better team

Weird, they give up the 6th most rushing yards...

Quote: @Skodin said:
guys you worry too much. Look at what did on the road versus a divisional opponent fighting for their lives. 

we will play well, we are at home, we are the better team
50+ years of following this team has me...seeing ghosts...