Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NE's Defense
Watching the game tonight. NE's defense is so much more creative in manufacturing pressure on the QB. I know it's the Jets with Darnold. We May have better talent on D but we are nowhere near as creative.

Quote: @"dadevike" said:
Watching the game tonight. NE's defense is so much more creative in manufacturing pressure on the QB. I know it's the Jets with Darnold. We May have better talent on D but we are nowhere near as creative.
I'm sure the Patriots are very good. But don't forget who they've played: No 49ers, no Packers, no Bears, no Saints, no Rams, no Chiefs, no Vikings. Not even teams as good as the Cowboys or Eagles. They've played the Jets twice, the Redskins, the Steelers, the Giants...the only moderately good team they played was the Bills and they almost lost that one. 

They have 7 bye weeks this year.

They are very quick and very hungry.  I wish we were as ballhawking as they are.  They are #1 in turnover ratio for a reason.

They play the Lolphins twice.

Regardless of who they play, the Patriots D seems much more attacking vs scheming. They are getting after it.

Darnold......ugh

Tonight 0 points allowed; 4 INT's; fumble recovery; safety.  It's the Jets but they are on the road.  

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
Darnold......ugh
How did they beat the Girlz? 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:

I'm sure the Patriots are very good. But don't forget who they've played: No 49ers, no Packers, no Bears, no Saints, no Rams, no Chiefs, no Vikings. Not even teams as good as the Cowboys or Eagles. They've played the Jets twice, the Redskins, the Steelers, the Giants...the only moderately good team they played was the Bills and they almost lost that one. 

Total wins by  Pats opponents in 2019

Redskins-1
Giants -2
(Twice) Jets-1
Steelers-2

Bills-5

11 wins in 38 total games played.

"The Pats haven't played anyone "  kinda seems legit.