Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proud father bragging thread
http://www.keyc.com/story/36074449/vikin...Ec.twitter

After hearing a few things that have unfolded the past couple of weeks, I am especially proud of this act from my son.
It's acts like this that show who he really is.

That's awesome, Pops.  I can't say it enough, you raised a damn good son and I'm proud he is a member of the Minnesota Vikings.

Thanks for sharing this story!

BOOM

Good job B-Rob!

That's fantastic Pops. He is such a good guy and you have much to be proud of. He made a difference in their lives. Such a tragedy for the family. 

That's how it's done.  Just outstanding.  The Vikings are a better team and organization thanks to the Robison family. 

Thanks everyone. Funny thing about it is that he's never told us about some of the things like this that he's done. We have to find out just like everyone else. I knew nothing about this until my wife asked if I had seen the story. Yes damn proud of him!!

B has been a great ambassador of the purple pride for a long time.  Jimmy you should be chest pounding proud of your boy! His contributons as a Viking are definitely  noted,  and appreciated,  by the fans.

Quote: @96POPS said:
http://www.keyc.com/story/36074449/vikin...Ec.twitter

After hearing a few things that have unfolded the past couple of weeks, I am especially proud of this act from my son.
It's acts like this that show who he really is.

"The family says that Jonathan would be very happy to see that his kids have an opportunity to personally look up to a man like Robison and continue to possess a firm bond with an individual he admired."

Pops.... retire as a father, lol (I know you won't Smile ).  It doesn't get any better, than that. 

I've told you before, I've bought two Viking jerseys, in my days.  Your boy's is one of them.  

Great Viking, 96,  and great man.  Thanks for sharing! 

Great story, lots to be proud of!

Pops ~ You & Mrs. Pops are truly blessed with such a caring, loving, selfless son. BRob is awesome! Proud he's a Viking & I know you're proud of the man he is.