Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Else Still Super Pissed About That Cousins Int @ GB?
We should be 5-1...that just grates at me...that freaking hero ball could cost us home field...

I need to channel Elsa.

Only when I think about it. :#

Vikings' penance will be to destroy everyone else on the schedule and render it irrelevant. Remember, 2nd half of the year, script is reversed. Packers have 5 of 8 away and the Vikings get all three division opponents at home. 

I'm still pissed about the lack of preparation going into the bears game

No. Cousins inconsistency is legendary! I'm still sad we didn't try to run the ball there when they were vulnerable.
And there is truly no excuse for trying to force a ball into coverage on that down instead of throwing it away.

Beating the Eagles could be an indication Cousins is breaking the trend of losing to winning teams. At least that's hope we all have at this point. Or it could indicate taking advantage of the home field and a wounded Eagles secondary. We shall see.

If the Vikings piss down their leg at the Lions, the skies will open, and rain down negativity on this board.
And making the playoffs will be more of an issue than home field advantage.

In retrospect I'm just as pissed about the defense spotting the Packers 21 as I am about Cousins bad decision.
But they get the Packers at home and can make up for it. The Vikings just have to win one game at a time until that happens.

The question now is, has Cousins turned the corner or not? I think the Lions on the road will tell us a lot about this team.

Terrible throw, worse play call.

It was a fucking horrible throw I've tried to forget about. The play I have zero problem with, if it isn't there throw the damn ball into the stands and its 2nd down. 2ND DOWN!

You have Ham and Cook.  Run the fucking ball in. 

About as irritated as having a TD dismissed by a booth called penalty.  Has that happened to anyone else this year?  

Yall need a hug

Quote: @AllBS said:
About as irritated as having a TD dismissed by a booth called penalty.  Has that happened to anyone else this year?  
This one I DO have a problem with.

I think Cousins thought he saw something with the receiver and screwed up trying to make something happen.  Like Favre in the NFC game.  I am not a big fan of Cousins (yet) but $hit happens in split seconds during a game.  Maybe if he had of made a stronger throw.