Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thought of the day
Is there a more annoying, loud-mouthed jabbering moron than this guy? I cannot STAND him in any form, for any length of time. In fact, finding and copy/pasting this gif gave me a slight, brief bout of nausea. 

[Image: 5SnmtKP.gif]

:# 

Replace him with Deangelo Hall who does a good job on filling in on GMFB...or an empty chair...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Replace him with Deangelo Hall who does a good job on filling in on GMFB...or an empty chair...
Honestly, GMFB is the best show out there. Its the only show I can tolerate it and they don't act like idiots. Plus Peter Schrager loves himself some Vikings. 

I can't stand the loud mouth sports guys...  Irvin, Stephen A. Smith, Skip Bayless, and Steve Mariucci...  they act like idiots on TV.

Sometimes I feel like there is too much of a push to get former players to be sports analysts in order to "connect" with fans...  Irvin isn't good at all...  I love Gronk, but I think he's going to be a train wreck on Fox...  they should be picking guys that actually have the skills for this position.  Guys like Ryan Clark, Michael Strahan, and Booger McFarland are good example of engaging guys who can carry a show or add value in a group setting.

Also...  I've been pretty impressed with Steve Smith.  They should replace Irvin with him.  LOL

I can't even watch any pre-game or half time reports.  It makes my head hurt.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
I can't stand the loud mouth sports guys...  Irvin, Stephen A. Smith, Skip Bayless, and Steve Mariucci...  they act like idiots on TV.

Sometimes I feel like there is too much of a push to get former players to be sports analysts in order to "connect" with fans...  Irvin isn't good at all...  I love Gronk, but I think he's going to be a train wreck on Fox...  they should be picking guys that actually have the skills for this position.  Guys like Ryan Clark, Michael Strahan, and Booger McFarland are good example of engaging guys who can carry a show or add value in a group setting.

Also...  I've been pretty impressed with Steve Smith.  They should replace Irvin with him.  LOL

I used to watch all those shows and the pre-game shows.  Can't stand them now.  They all talk...or shout...over one another with their Captain Obvious insights, all the while mugging for the camera.  And this passes for sports journalism.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Honestly, GMFB is the best show out there. Its the only show I can tolerate it and they don't act like idiots. Plus Peter Schrager loves himself some Vikings. 
It's the best, but I'm fan of that either (minus Kay Adams, who's just a delightful little lady). I like all the hosts, but it's pretty vanilla. I wish they'd focus more on the ins and outs of football and less on gimmicky, cute segments.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Is there a more annoying, loud-mouthed jabbering moron than this guy? I cannot STAND him in any form, for any length of time. In fact, finding and copy/pasting this gif gave me a slight, brief bout of nausea. 

[Image: 5SnmtKP.gif]

:# 
Unfortunately our local sports radio 95.7 The game has this loudmouth on once a week with the late afternoon crew for 15 minutes reviewing the week in football. Ugh

The NFL and media are trying to sell the brand to me toos.  So taking a name and putting it on a show is the best way to attract a casual audience. 

I don't watch most of the pregame anymore because it's pretty pointless. They hardly talk about football. There are some great YouTubers that I watch instead. There is actual analysis and commentary.