Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Wow. Refs need to be fired
to all of you holier than thou folks who think the refs don’t fix games i give you tonight.  unreal

agreed. Absolutely. its a goddamn joke

Wait until the growth of gambling becomes common place in the NFL. People are going to lose their shit to this

sorry already posted

Yes, I cannot believe I wasted my time watching that WWE performance.

Quote: @Chuckf said:
to all of you holier than thou folks who think the refs don’t fix games i give you tonight.  unreal
I don't know what the first part of your post is about... but no one can really argue with the second part.  This game reminded me of the Saints tainted win in 2009.  EVERY possible call (or non-call) went in Green Bay's favor.  It wasn't just one or 2... it was at least 4 (off the top of my head)- and all four had MAJOR impacts on helping the puke win.
On one of the illegal hands to the face, it was Baktiari who actually put HIS hands on Flowers' facemask.  But THAT wasn't called.  Nope...

Packers should be 2-4 this year/

packers. vs. chiefs in the superbowl. its what the nfl wants

Quote: @pumpf said:
@Chuckf said:
I don't know what the first part of your post is about... but no one can really argue with the second part.  This game reminded me of the Saints tainted win in 2009.  EVERY possible call (or non-call) went in Green Bay's favor.  It wasn't just one or 2... it was at least 4 (off the top of my head)- and all four had MAJOR impacts on helping the puke win.
On one of the illegal hands to the face, it was Baktiari who actually put HIS hands on Flowers' facemask.  But THAT wasn't called.  Nope...
After a loss a couple weeks ago with really bad officiating a poster or two were actually defending the refs and downplaying favoritism for certain teams and certain players.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@pumpf said:
@Chuckf said:
After a loss a couple weeks ago with really bad officiating a poster or two were actually defending the refs and downplaying favoritism for certain teams and certain players.
this

[Image: Meme.jpg]