Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF?
With an 18 pt lead and under 2 minutes...iggles have 0 TO's. We have KC in the game (WTF?)  and doing what handing off the ball...within scoring distance. WHO FUCKING CARES. RUN THE CLOCK OUT! Leaving 10 seconds on the clock for the enemy to score 18 fucking points. NOPE try tricky hand offs to pad players stats. GUESS WHAT A F"N TURNOVER instead. This is worse then highschool coaching that has 2 coaches who hate each other?! Guess who doesn't try this sophomoric shit BelliccheaT. Why CUZ U DON"T have TOO! RANT AWAY...that was stupid, and just extended the possibility of Cousins getting hurt....all the players getting hurt! OK go, give it to me why that was even considered a reasonable way to end a clobbering!?

And if we sit on a lead then we lack the killer instinct.  It wasn't tricky, just pounding the ball.

And you know what, mattison learned a very valuable lesson about ball security.

So clock was stopped at 2 minutes. It was 3rd down, correct? What else are you supposed to do

And here is the token complaint thread after a dominating win against a good NFC team...

The OP just watched an exciting a$$ whopping against a very good Philly team, and this was all he gleaned from the game, really?
Yeah, there was a strange sequence of plays at the end, but overall it was probably one of the best coached games I've seen in the past few years.  This team was well prepared and stuck it to those damn Eagles.  They just flat out got after it, and it was great to see.
Skol!

I knew we'd get one!!!

I can't wait to see what's next!!!  I'm guessing it'll be a Zimmer is stupid for "insert whatever"...

I think someone from NJ hacked into ATX's account...

Contains the obligatory reference to Belichik but no mention of Spielman.   I give it a 4.6 out of 10 on the TrollPosting Scale.   You can do better, OP!

Sometimes fans are too close to the trees for some perspective: the Eagles are a decent team. They are well coached. Holding them down is difficult. Minnesota dominated them but Philly had some moments where they played better. It happens all the time, every Sunday in the NFL. 

Not the game to be nitpicking. Seriously. Doesn't mean it was a perfect win but what is?

Appropriate thread title...
[Image: r9ir062wdq38.gif]