Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clemmings and Beavers...
Wonder how they graded out last night? I saw TJ @ G.

TJ hasnt looked to bad at LG,  unfortunately we are getting plenty of guys that can play G decently,  we really need somebody that can hold down the OT spots.

particularly the LT spot.  Between Reiff, Remmers, and Hill they should be able to find a RT of for the coming years.  One of these guys or someone new needs to step up to LT level.

TJ got tagged with a holding penalty, but outside of that, he wasn't making any glaring mistakes.  I didn't notice Beavers at all, so that's probably a good thing.  

Neither one looked over-matched, and that is a huge improvement over last year.

Beavers got burned by Yarborough pretty bad on one play, the announcer called him Bower but later corrected himself, blaming the Vikings for having two guys wearing 64. Can't recall if he was on the left or right. I think it was 3rd quarter. 

I'm pretty sure he was at RT and he didn't even get a whiff of the pass rusher.  I do think the announcer was right, they did have two #64's playing.

[Image: T4HYBTjb_bigger.jpg]
Mama always said start every day off by reading the funnies section... #ClemmingsCircus

Like I said: if Clemmings makes this team, I'll lose my $hit. And like another poster added, if Clemmings makes this team, Spielman didn't do his job this offseason. Simple as that. 

You'll need to check out his Twitter to see the GIF, but Clemmings barely blocks his guy on a run play which leads to a TFL and then completely whiffs and falls down trying to block on another run.

He fucking sucks.