Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Teddy

Teddy Bridgewater 26/34 314 4 1
Awesome game for Teddy, and those "Drewless" Saints keep on winning with him at the helm.  He was really making nice throws (deep ones too).  Check the highlights:

https://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201910060...2019100603

He's continuing to play better and within himself and that's all the Saints need. Good for him.

It's only a one year deal he signed with the Saints.  I wonder if they intend on locking him up longer term, or does TB come back home to Minny. B)

Quote: @HappyViking said:
It's only a one year deal he signed with the Saints.  I wonder if they intend on locking him up longer term, or does TB come back home to Minny. B)
Teddy was SO smart to not go to Miami. He's going to have options this offseason: Let some teams bid on his services or get locked up in New Orleans. I'm sure if Minnesota had a crystal ball and knew that TB would recover 100% like this, they'd have kept him. But they thought they had a Superbowl window and couldn't wait and take the risk. 

I don't think Bridgewater will elevate a team, but he can captain a talented team pretty far I think. 

Quote: @HappyViking said:
I forgot it was a 1 year deal...

Hmmm...I remember Tark came, went and came back. 

Zimsu loves Teddy but the timing wouldn't work with KC contract. Question is what does RS say and would TB even want to return??

I loved Teddy,  but lets see him replicate this a few more times before we say hes going to be fine going forward.  we have all seen him look like warmed over dog shit in his return at times

i think Teddy's price tag will be a bit higher than Sean Mannion's...

I like Bridgewater a lot, but as a QB his recent performance
hasn’t been very good.  This past game
was markedly better than any other games post knee injury.  I’d like to continue seeing this type of
performance out of him, but I’m not ready to count on it too much.  I do think that his chance of success is much
higher in Paytons offense, than in ours.

If there is one former Viking I want to succeed it is Teddy.

Good for him.  

If the Vikings draft a QB high in next year's Draft, I'm on board. Cousins cannot come back after Year 3. 

Kirk either starts playing well against good teams when the lights are hottest or its a foregone conclusion.