Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mahomes crunched by Irving

Ouch.  I only saw the first half but man Mahomes is special.

Indy played great tonight.  

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
Indy played great tonight.  
I know right and they were like the walking wounded. Kudos to them.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@Caactorvike said:
Ouch.  I only saw the first half but man Mahomes is special.

13 points special.  For all the highlights of Mahomes, Indy only gave up 13 points.

I was very impressed with the Colts run game/control of the clock.  They had the ball 15 minutes (a whole quarter) more then the Chiefs.  That Colts OL is top-notch and were a blast to watch.  I know it was against a bad Chiefs run defense but even when they loaded the box they could not stop the run with the Colts OL getting to the second level.  That was probably the most dominant OL blocking I have seen since the Cowboys with Emit Smith..WOW.  

KC's defense will be the reason the Chiefs will not play February football.  Absolutely sieve-like.

I wonder how far that Colts OL will take them?  Brissett is a dink and dunker and they use the run game to protect him.  I thought the Colts would look like crap after the Luck announcement.  Frank Reich looks to be a really good coach - IMO.  

Quote: @Ralphie said:
KC's defense will be the reason the Chiefs will not play February football.  Absolutely sieve-like.
Brisett only threw for 151 yards, so it wasn't like their D was horrible. Mack had a good game for them at RB, but he's played well all year. Chief's D only allowed 19 points....4 FGs by their kicker. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Ralphie said:
Brisett only threw for 151 yards, so it wasn't like their D was horrible. Mack had a good game for them at RB, but he's played well all year. Chief's D only allowed 19 points....4 FGs by their kicker. 

If they can't stop Mack, they sure as heck won't stop Cook/Mattison.  Indy played it conservatively....not turning the ball over to Mahomes at home and giving him a short field.  That's how you beat these pretenders...keep Mahomes on the sidelines and run the ball down their throats. The Chef's looked very mortal last night against a very stout Indy D.  And they should have lost against the Lions last week.