Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't know how you defend something like this...
https://twitter.com/NFL/status/117992416...0996233218&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fbleacherreport.com%2Farticles%2F2856533-video-watch-seahawks-tyler-lockett-make-catch-of-the-year-candidate-vs-rams

I honestly Dunno.....I think those Uni's are ugly too....

No defending them

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
I honestly Dunno.....I think those Uni's are ugly too....

No defending them
I know, flipped the game on and almost went out to my car grabbed my shades.  Damn they were bright.

I was watching that thinking "no way does Cousins even come close to making that play".  My wife (not really a football fan at all) was with me, and she commented "Those uniforms are just god aweful".  She didn't even notice the play. B)

Color rush gives me headaches. They should come with a warning for people prone to seizures.

I know I'm in the minority, but I love the color rush unis. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
I know I'm in the minority, but I love the color rush unis. 
the only one I like is our purple on purple.... not a fan of the rest of them.

Quote: @HappyViking said:
I was watching that thinking "no way does Cousins even come close to making that play".  My wife (not really a football fan at all) was with me, and she commented "Those uniforms are just god aweful".  She didn't even notice the play. B)
I know Cousins has been terrible this year but did you watch last year, he made some pretty amazing throws.  That being said as good as the pass was it was absolutely  100% LUCKY.  Wilson was running and throwing against his body and dropped it in.  A few inches short and its knocked away a few inches long and its out of bounds.  The catch was great though.

Quote: @Purple Haze said:
@HappyViking said:
I know Cousins has been terrible this year but did you watch last year, he made some pretty amazing throws.  That being said as good as the pass was it was absolutely  100% LUCKY.  Wilson was running and throwing against his body and dropped it in.  A few inches short and its knocked away a few inches long and its out of bounds.  The catch was great though.

Cousins can drop back and make very nice throws.  RW was on the run and placed that ball perfectly.  No way do I believe KC can make hardly any throw on the run, let alone a play like that one.

Nope can't stand them.
These stupid color rush uniforms are one solid color with matching shoes.  In bright playful colors...jeez. Looks like onesies some little kid would wear. Just stop it.