Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great way to kick off a Friday morning is....
...reading online about a Packer's loss. Goes great with coffee. 

Rodgers passes for over 420 yards in a loss. Wentz passes for under 200. The power of the run game!! 

[Image: giphy.gif]

Leaving sole possession of First Place in the North - temporarily, at least - with the ... Lions?

Maybe add a little bow chicka bow wow time...

I watched that goal line pick about 4 times already,  each time smiling like its xmas morning.

Its a nice highly disappointing ending to a game for Packer's fans for a change. I'm sure they 100% thought they were at least going to tie it up.

[Image: giphy.gif]

My SIL an her husband make an annual pilgrimage to lameblow.... guess which game they chose to attend this year?    B)

I am not going to say a word,  but if I happen to stumble across an iggles flag before they get home they might find it flying in their front yard.

Watched the high lights.  Like another poster in a another thread, I am a little surprised the refs didn't throw a flag on the last interception. 
 Also it looked like the Eagle line backer was taken down a little bit by a face mask.  Minor point.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=packer+highights&view=detail&mid=B547CB87A91AA1514B95B547CB87A91AA1514B95&FORM=VIRE

Quote: @Watcher said:
Leaving sole possession of First Place in the North - temporarily, at least - with the ... Lions?
Kansas City will bring stability back to the North this Sunday.... Wink

Quote: @Ralphie said:
@Watcher said:
Kansas City will bring stability back to the North this Sunday.... Wink

So our game will be for 1st or last place.
Caught some of the game after my freshman's game (they won 50 something to 6) and how surprised was I that the challenged PI didn't go against GB in GB.  Thought that was a pretty easy call IMO.

Trying to remember what Rodgers said following their week 1 win?  Can't quite place it.