• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which RBs Would You Take Over Cook?
Saquon?
Zeke?
Alvin?
Melvin?
Christian?

Discuss

Cook is the man. No RB in the NFL would I take over him. Pretty crazy good.

What's to note is that the other back we were in on that year doesnt make the list.

It was pretty split between DC and Mixon iirc.

Mccaffrey has been a pretty durable and consistent.  Don't get me wrong, Cook is the complete package and hope next year at this time it a no brainer who's the best.  Have had CM in FFL and he is consistant.

Not a one. Cook has nice power, speed and wiggle, but what he's really good at is identifying cutback lanes behind zone blocking. Kubiak and Dennison are the NFL's zone blocking wizards. Like I said before, this is a match made in football heaven. Not sure any of those other backs would work as well in this system. 

I don't think Kubiak has ever had a back like Cook. And, yes, I know he had Terrell Davis and Arian Foster. I don't think either one of those guys ran under a 4.6. Those guys were products of Kubiak and not the other way around. 

Cook has to make it through a season or heck even half a season before he’s ahead of any of those RBs though some of them have been injured as well. 

Not a single one.

A couple real genius fans were sitting behind me at the bears game. I say fans lightly, because they were so negative towards the vikings. They didn't stand the whole game, and they didn't have any purple on. I assume they were with a group of vikings fans that attended the game.

Paul Allen and Wobs had a taped segment on the big board, and PA mentioned that Cook was the #1 RB in the league. One of these guys said "I can name 15 RB's I'd take over Cook"......so I turned around and told him to name them, he ignored me. Of course he was bashing Cousins the whole game, and most of the team. 

Cook is the real deal, and finally healthy after his rookie injury. Should be fun to watch this year.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Not a one. Cook has nice power, speed and wiggle, but what he's really good at is identifying cutback lanes behind zone blocking. Kubiak and Dennison are the NFL's zone blocking wizards. Like I said before, this is a match made in football heaven. Not sure any of those other backs would work as well in this system. 

I don't think Kubiak has ever had a back like Cook. And, yes, I know he had Terrell Davis and Arian Foster. I don't think either one of those guys ran under a 4.6. Those guys were products of Kubiak and not the other way around. 
Read that Cook reached 15 mph on a majority of his runs last week.  Don't remember the number exactly, but that is what make him such a great fit.  When he sees the hole, he is through it so fast tacklers don't have a chance.

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
Mccaffrey has been a pretty durable and consistent.  Don't get me wrong, Cook is the complete package and hope next year at this time it a no brainer who's the best.  Have had CM in FFL and he is consistant.
I have Cook on my fantasy roster, but CM is a stud, especially in the passing game.  In our ESPN league here are their 3 week totals.  

Dalvin Cook 

[Image: 0vmw84gkbjuy.jpg]

Christian McCaffrey (How the Rams couldn't stop him but Tampa did is a mystery!)

[Image: zh5l5tdvn8k5.jpg]