Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 TO's?
I literally just read about it. I didnt know Keenum looked so bad the other night cause I didn't watch any of it.

Not gloating, cause I actually like Case and we got no reason to. 

That's a bad, bad team...

He didn't look terrible, he did have some nice passes dropped but he also did the ole chuck and duck a couple of times and it cost him.  Also on a 4th down sneak he extended the ball and it was slapped out of his hands and the Bears recovered.  It wasn't a goal line situation.  Very stupid and careless of him.   They were deep in Bear territory down 28-15 and going in for a score.   

Case actually was chewing up the Bears D with short passes and the Bears looked winded in the 4th quarter.  Stupid mistakes sealed their doom.

Last I heard, Keenum was trying to contact @JimmyinSD, something about a horseshoe...!  Wink B)  

Quote: @Kentis said:
Last I heard, Keenum was trying to contact @JimmyinSD, something about a horseshoe...!  Wink B)  
I've got a few around,  but I dont think any were his. 

Quote: @Kentis said:
Now come on CA...how can you WTF this one?  

Which Redskins Player Has The Most Turnovers In A Game? | StatMuse

Case Keenum and Kirk Cousins are tied for the most turnovers for the Redskins in a game, with 5 turnovers.

The Redskins are just trying desperately to keep the young rookie QB on the bench as long as possible as he's not ready. Keenum is what he is and nothing more.