• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player Exceeding Expectation
Current standings:

Harris: 3 points
Cook: 3 points
Kline: 2 points
Kearse: 2 point
Griffen: 2 points

Bailey...he made all his kicks which far exceeds my current expectations...

Wilson had a really strong game.  That dude plays more like a starter than a backup.

Quote: @HappyViking said:
Wilson had a really strong game.  That dude plays more like a starter than a backup.
I disagree,  I thought every big play by Oakland was either a run where Wilson failed to contain or a pass where Wilson was in coverage.  Yes, he had some great plays but he was exploited repeatedly by the Raiders.

ISJ was my favorite TE in the draft (in terms of value), but even I have been surprised at how much he's already contributing. Tight ends typically take a year or two to figure it out, but at this rate, Smith is going to be a big part of this offense by year's end. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
ISJ was my favorite TE in the draft (in terms of value), but even I have been surprised at how much he's already contributing. Tight ends typically take a year or two to figure it out, but at this rate, Smith is going to be a big part of this offense by year's end. 
If they dont have to keep him in to block, I'd love to see him break-out more this week...

Case was picking apart the Bears D with short passes to his TE's.  It can be done.

Quote: @Ralphie said:
Case was picking apart the Bears D with short passes to his TE's.  It can be done.
In between his 5 to's?  Wink

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@Ralphie said:
In between his 5 to's?  Wink
Yup.  They were down 28-3 when I turned the game on.  They scored two unanswered TD's but went for 2 each time and failed.  Were driving again against a gassed Bears D when Case fumbled going for 4th and one.  Trubitsky looked very mortal and they lost Gabriel due to concussion and Hicks walked off in a boot.  This team can be had.

Quote: @VikingOracle said:
@HappyViking said:
I disagree,  I thought every big play by Oakland was either a run where Wilson failed to contain or a pass where Wilson was in coverage.  Yes, he had some great plays but he was exploited repeatedly by the Raiders.
I saw those mismatch plays in coverage, but those were "trick" plays.  Barr can get beat on misdirection plays.
Wilson led the team in these three categories: 11 tackles (7 solo) , 2 sacks, and 2 TFL, what a scrub - bench him! B)