Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The use of the FB

Pound the rock, and chew the clock, rest the D......Absolutely

I've thought he's looked different running (without the ball) this season. He playing lighter, faster and moving incredibly well for a FB.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
https://twitter.com/Luke_SpinmanNFL/stat...09345?s=19
What good Cook doesn't love Ham?  So versatile.

And Ham is bringing the hammer this year.  Love watching that.

its sad how little prep work the announcers do prior to the games,  last week Schlereth was bagging on Ham for dropping that swing pass,  Ham has very good hands and I was shocked to see him drop that pass,  but that doesnt make good time filler.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
its sad how little prep work the announcers do prior to the games,  last week Schlereth was bagging on Ham for dropping that swing pass,  Ham has very good hands and I was shocked to see him drop that pass,  but that doesnt make good time filler.
They don't care. There is very little quality content and commentary about football during the games anymore. 

Enjoy a FB while you can.  Their days as a position in the NFL are numbered.....

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Schlereth was so painful to listen to all game.  It is tough when the game wasn't competetive, but sheesh, you get paid to talk.  Do a decent job at least.

Quote: @Ralphie said:
Enjoy a FB while you can.  Their days as a position in the NFL are numbered.....
Enjoy a FB while you can.  "SADLY", Their days as a position in the NFL are numbered.....

fixed