Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jon Gruden is a dumb shit
He trades Khalil Mack......just that is ridiculous enough....but he does it to the Bears. It has transformed their whole team. How do you trade a young beast who is the best defensive player in the NFL (sorry Aaron Donald)?? How? 27 years old when the trade happened. 

We have a tough time in Chicago when they were bad...we'll need a stout defensive effort, with trubisky is not out of the question, and a smart passing game...I've got this as a L...but, any Sunday...

Jon Gruden = Dumb Shit.   Okay everyone, give me a minute to wipe the surprise look off my face...Smile

As a coach yes but he got himself an amazing contract. Just sayin.

Yeah, totally stupid trade, and it's insane how Mack seems like the perfect fit for the Bears too.  He seems way more destructive with that Bear defense.
OTH, the Bears aren't always brilliant.  They did draft Trubinski #2 overall.  Not so smart when you look at passing up on Mahomes and Watson.  I'd much rather see the Vikes face Trubinski twice a season than either of those two. 

Actually glad we play in GB and CHI early, rather than later (Nov. / Dec)

Last 2 Viking games @ home vs Pack and Bears...

You just dont trade a player like Mack - top 5 D talent in the league. Bears D was pretty good without him, now they're one of the best front 7 in the nfl. 

Its very tough to win there - but like Barr said "on any given Sunday"

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
Yeah, totally stupid trade, and it's insane how Mack seems like the perfect fit for the Bears too.  He seems way more destructive with that Bear defense.
OTH, the Bears aren't always brilliant.  They did draft Trubinski #2 overall.  Not so smart when you look at passing up on Mahomes and Watson.  I'd much rather see the Vikes face Trubinski twice a season than either of those two. 
Mahomes on the Bears?

I probably would've just handed-in my fan card after 5 decades.