Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Zim not handle pressure?
Since the Mlps Miracle, the Vikes are 2-8-1 in national TV games or games VS GB with the D giving up 26.2 pts per... COME ON ZIM!!!! we have the talent. is Zim getting out coached or just flopping when the lights get bright?

NO. He can not. Nor can his QB. Nor can this so-called "great" GM field a team that can consistently vie for a championship. 2 playoff wins in 13 years says it all.

Is this a trick question? Because the answers have been abundantly clear for this current Viking triad : GM, HC, QB = MEDIOCRITY. Never the worst, but also NEVER the best (and usually far from it).

WASH....RINSE....REPEAT.

Quote: @njvike said:
NO. He can not. Nor can his QB. Nor can this so-called "great" GM field a team that can consistently vie for a championship. 2 playoff wins in 13 years says it all.

Is this a trick question? Because the answers have been abundantly clear for this current Viking triad : GM, HC, QB = MEDIOCRITY. Never the worst, but also NEVER the best (and usually far from it).

WASH....RINSE....REPEAT.

You remind me of VikingPitbull. You are still on the same shitick that you have been for over a decade? lol

I think it's less the pressure, and more the fact that nationally televised games are typically against stronger opponents. Last year we pretty much beat every bad team, and lost to every good team so I'm not that surprised by this stat.
Would love to see the Vikings win some games this year that they "aren't supposed to win".

Quote: @pattersaur said:
I think it's less the pressure, and more the fact that nationally televised games are typically against stronger opponents. Last year we pretty much beat every bad team, and lost to every good team so I'm not that surprised by this stat.
Would love to see the Vikings win some games this year that they "aren't supposed to win".
You're dead on in the bolded part. I think this whole "on TV" thing is blown out of proportion. It's like the Cousins. You can say he chokes in the big games, but against the Rams and Packers last year, he was hotter than hell and half'a Georgia. 800 yards 7 TDs, 1 INT, passer rating around 120. 

1 lucky playoff win in 5 years where the defender fell down. That isn’t getting it done.