Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Night Football
Saw this graphic....  You never know how the season will unfold, but I'm guessing the powers that be wish a few Monday night games could be flexed.

[Image: EEoSpzsXYAEtrmU?format=jpg&name=large]

Monday night is looking like Thursday night. Those are going to be some rough matchups.

Nichelle,  Nice to see you stop by!   I am hoping that you find time to jump in more often.

Are you still able to tailgate in your lot?  I heard last year that it was going to be developed,  I havent been down there in a while,  did it get shut down?

Hey Jimmy - Good to 'see' you too. We're still in the Purple lot across from the stadium. That one and the Gold lot are the two lots left owned by the Wilfs.  They do lease a lot one block or so from the stadium but they've chosen to develop everything else. Pickings are slimmer each season as condos and apartments downtown are booming. And since there are fewer spots they've increased the prices year over year. I was lucky enough to pick a spot the first season in the closest lot which they don't seem to plan to develop. And others in our group contribute to the renewal cost so we have a place to hang out.

There is some independent lot tailgating blocks from the stadium as well, which is almost the only way to nab a spot as everything else is sold out.