Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lion's Darius Slay: "They got the best stadium and chant in the NFL in Minnesota"

that is what i am saying!

Beats the hell outta lamely and drunkenly repeating "go Pack go," or being excited that one can spell 'Eagles' or 'JETS.'  =)

Been a Vikes fan my whole life (since age 5) been to a MESS of away games over those five decades..

Have never made it to a home game.  I can only imagine.

It's on my bucket list, but tropical destinations, sending kids to college and paying taxes always seem to take priority

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
Been a Vikes fan my whole life (since age 5) been to a MESS of away games over those five decades..

It's on my bucket list, but tropical destinations, sending kids to college and paying taxes always seem to take priority
Same here.  I have been to games at the old dome.  That was fun, but this atmosphere is something I want to experience.

read the comments on this

It's so awesome. The crowd just loves it. Mixed with the Gjallarhorn and it's fantastic. I freaking love the intro video too with the former Vikings. It's super cool.

Maybe next year. 

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:

Skip the taxes

Game recognizes game