Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ut oh
https://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2019/9/12/20863316/packers-lt-david-bakhtiari-misses-thursday-practice-status-for-week-2-unclear

The Green Bay Packers got some ugly and unexpected news on the injury front on Thursday, as one of the team’s most critical players was held out of practice. Left tackle David Bakhtiari did not participate in Thursday’s session, a day after being listed as limited with a back issue.
Bakhtiari is the NFL’s reigning first-team All-Pro left tackle, and although his performance last week in Chicago was a bit poorer than his normal level of play, he remains an exceptional pass-blocker who protects Aaron Rodgers’ blind side. Suddenly, his status for the Packers’ week two game against the Minnesota Vikings is in doubt.
Head coach Matt LaFleur did little to ease Packers fans’ concerns after practice today, speaking only vaguely about Bakhtiari’s status. When asked if the tackle would suit up for the team’s final practice of the week on Friday, LaFleur only said “We will see tomorrow.”

Whew...I thought someone grabbed Oli...

It's a good thing Rodgers will be wearing his yellow pants...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
It's a good thing Rodgers will be wearing his yellow pants...
I figured they would switch to those throw back brown things.

That would be a big blow to their offensive line which has a couple new faces this season.  Griffen and Hunter could feast again this week...

I didn't know Bahktiari was first team all pro good...

That would be a big deal for sure. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
I didn't know Bahktiari was first team all pro good...

That would be a big deal for sure. 
Yeah, he's been one of the best LTs in the game for the last three years. 4th rounder too. Davante Adams called him the most important player on the team. 

Bahktiari is actually a really good dude. Seriously. If he were on the Vikings, we'd love him. 

Watch, Bahktiari will be playing Sunday...