Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dark Elf injured?
We’ll find out soon what Pat Elflein’s injury is when the report comes out post practice. Swing tackle Dakota Dozier was getting reps w the first team earlier so I’d have to imagine he’d be in line to start at LG if Elflein misses time.

If I was the Dark Elf, I would be worried about getting back on the field after recovering.  I know you can't lose your job via injury according to the old football saying, but Dozier just might be better.

Quote: @VikingOracle said:
If I was the Dark Elf, I would be worried about getting back on the field after recovering.  I know you can't lose your job via injury according to the old football saying, but Dozier just might be better.
That's what I was thinking. See Rashod Hill and Brian O'Neill.

So its confirmed that recently resigned Jones is backing up Bradbury, so Dozier will definitely be the guy if the Elfster can't go.

C'mon guys! Dark Elf™!

Count me as one that doesn't want to see the Viking version of Elf on the shelf.

That explains why he went in last game.

how damn sweet would it be if this Dozier kid plays well. Like becomes stout and not a liability or even concern 

Ive lost confidence in Elf which is a shame bc he had such a great rookie season

I've lost confidence too...I wrote off last year to recovering from injury and maybe coming back too soon...maybe he picked up some bad habits...hopefully The Dark Elf™ will rise again!

The guy who played worst last week on the line was Bradbury. PFF.com gave him the worst grade. Zimmer also mentioned in his press conference he was very up and down.