Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cook or offensive line
Baldy's breakdown on Cook
https://www.vikings.com/video/looking-at...aldy-s-bre
But I enjoyed watching the line.  Kline was indeed exceeding expectations.  Bradbury.  Ham with a hammer on the LB.  And O'Neill still has that bit of nasty as he hit someone coming in to join the pile up.  He is always looking for work.  Love that.

On the first run, notice O'Neill cause a pile by driving the DT into everyone else.  And then Bradbury slows the other DT just enough to let Cook outrun him and then he pushed the LB way down field before Cook runs him over.

Cook was amped up and he wanted to show he's back all the way with that hit on Deion Jones. LOVED IT. Cook has strength.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Cook was amped up and he wanted to show he's back all the way with that hit on Deion Jones. LOVED IT. Cook has strength.
The second TD showed it as well.

I think it's both. A 100% healthy Cook, Cook's preferred alignment with FB, and a scheme that fits the OL's skill set. 

Healthy cook

He's doing the same things he was doing his rookie year before the ACL, and that line has been abused by the masses.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Just saw that different angle of the play...as the great Dick Enberg would say...OH MY...

He decleated Jones.

He showed up briefly on airport radar...trucked...decleated...snot bubbler...look at the pretty birdies...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
He showed up briefly on airport radar...trucked...decleated...snot bubbler...look at the pretty birdies...
Jones is a tough guy and he got up slowly. He didn't expect Cook to turn into him like he did and he got taken off his feet and trucked.