Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This just in
The Vikings are really good. 

Well, they did win all three phases today...but lots to work on...

Elflein is still a major concern which is why I can't believe they let Jones go. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
The Vikings are really good. 
I think they have a chance to be very good too. Going to the game today, I was saying I don't know if this is a deep playoff team or not? I dont have a handle on this squad. 

I still dont know, especially with how stacked the NFC is. But I'll sure as hell take 1/0 in the NFC going into Lamblow. 

Quote: @TBro said:
Elflein is still a major concern which is why I can't believe they let Jones go. 
Elf is going to have a few more games to prove he's better than today. But then I could see Dakota Dozier getting a shot. 

Elflein is a concern but going up against Jarrett is no easy task.  He got beat for sure but not all games are going to present that kind of challenge.  Lets hope he grows from this.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@TBro said:
Elf is going to have a few more games to prove he's better than today. But then I could see Dakota Dozier getting a shot. 
They kept saying 78 reporting as eligible today. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

BTW—Jones’ locker is still full of his stuff.  A sign he’s coming back soon?

Quote: @Caactorvike said:
Aftet abdulla didnt do anything...maybe?

Quote: @Caactorvike said:
Yeah, I think he was let go so his contract wasn't guaranteed.