Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: If pork wanted to taste like pumpkin...
[Image: 190815105738-pumpkin-spice-spam-0815-exlarge-169.jpg]

Going too far? I say yes...

Double yuck

What kind of fuckery is this? No just no.

I was just thinking how the whole pumpkin spice thing was out of control...

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Just..as in this is a new thought?  I have been thinking that for about 5 years now....actually I first had the thought about 18 years ago when I was offered a pumpkin beer in North Carolina,  turns out it wasn't a trend thing,  apparently that is a local thing since forever I  that area...bleh.

[Image: efm1t9hjrczc.jpg]

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:
Just..as in this is a new thought?  I have been thinking that for about 5 years now....actually I first had the thought about 18 years ago when I was offered a pumpkin beer in North Carolina,  turns out it wasn't a trend thing,  apparently that is a local thing since forever I  that area...bleh.
I guess I don't pay much attention. I think I first noticed it a couple of weeks ago when I heard an ad promote Fall by mentioning Pumpkin spice...and then seeing Pumpkin spice Cheerios in the store. I think it originated with Starbucks.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:
I guess I don't pay much attention. I think I first noticed it a couple of weeks ago when I heard an ad promote Fall by mentioning Pumpkin spice...and then seeing Pumpkin spice Cheerios in the store. I think it originated with Starbucks.
Much like green bay,  blaming Seattle for the worlds woes is always a safe bet. I