Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
O'Neill to start on Sunday
Mike Zimmer said Brian O’Neill is “good” and added that he expects the RT to play against Atlanta Sunday.

I trust Zim's word on injuries about as far as I can throw Linval Joseph, but this is good news regardless.

I'm more interested in the match up on the other side of the ball, where there's a battle at RT between Ty Sambrailo and rookie Kaleb McGary. I don't think either one will concern Danielle Hunter much. Fantasy players pondering Austin Hooper this weekend might want to re-think it as Hooper will likely be kept in a lot to help with Hunter. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
I trust Zim's word on injuries about as far as I can throw Linval Joseph, but this is good news regardless.
This was my exact reaction too. Hope he's ready to go!

Quote: @"pattersaur" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
remember 2 years ago when Bradford was ready to go in Chicago?   oof da....

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"pattersaur" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

On a good note, O'Neil's injury was on his elbow and apparently is healed if he's playing.  Bradford was operating on two shredded knees.

Quote: @"ArizonaViking" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"pattersaur" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

On a good note, O'Neil's injury was on his elbow and apparently is healed if he's playing.  Bradford was operating on two shredded knees.
wasnt it his head that was on the shelf that day?  Or maybe he just looked concussed from all the pain meds he was taking to try and make a go of it.  He looked so fu@#ked up that day on the sideline I thought for sure there were going to be fines coming against the team for having him on the field.

Vikings tackle Brian O’Neill said he is ready to go indeed in Sunday opener vs Atlanta. Doesn’t think it will be any issue missing entire preseason with right elbow injury suffered in practice

@"ArizonaViking" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"pattersaur" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

wasnt it his head that was on the shelf that day?  Or maybe he just looked concussed from all the pain meds he was taking to try and make a go of it.  He looked so fu@#ked up that day on the sideline I thought for sure there were going to be fines coming against the team for having him on the field.

Probably had to use smelling salts between each play...

@"ArizonaViking" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"pattersaur" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

I think it was the pain in his knees that had him focused on that rather than playing football.  Once he got hit, he wasn't interested in playing anymore, just at avoiding any more contact. 

Bradford never gave me the impression he could tolerate pain well.  And maybe he thought he could tough it out, but once the rubber hit the road he realized he didn't want to.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"ArizonaViking" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"pattersaur" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

I think it was the pain in his knees that had him focused on that rather than playing football.  Once he got hit, he wasn't interested in playing anymore, just at avoiding any more contact. 

Bradford never gave me the impression he could tolerate pain well.  And maybe he thought he could tough it out, but once the rubber hit the road he realized he didn't want to.
his eyes/face was goofy looking,  he was taking something that had him stoned that game.... or like I said he was concussed.  either way his brain wasnt processing what his eyes were seeing.