Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long before M. Kalil is axed by the Texans?
I am guessing 15 minutes after Tunsil passes his physical.

As soon as the plane that Tunsil is on lands safely and gets to the gate, Kalil is gone. 

Never understood how he can look so promising in college. Look really good as a rookie and now is destined to sell insurance. 

Quote: @Still Hurtn said:
Never understood how he can look so promising in college. Look really good as a rookie and now is destined to sell insurance. 
He has made a ton of money off of that promising college career and rookie season. I doubt he needs to sell insurance.

Quote: @Riphawkins said:
@Still Hurtn said:
He has made a ton of money off of that promising college career and rookie season. I doubt he needs to sell insurance.
Maybe not,  but I heard his pizza places weren't doing so well.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Riphawkins said:
@Still Hurtn said:
That's 'cause they suck almost as badly as he does.

Quote: @Watcher said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Riphawkins said:
@Still Hurtn said:
This is true...I gave it a shot down in Mankato and it was mediocre at best, non-differentiated at all...

Quote: @Watcher said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Riphawkins said:
@Still Hurtn said:
I wonder if the doors are turnstiles like him... 

I had respect for Matt when he played for the Vikes because I truly believe that injuries ruined his career and despite all the injuries and deteriorating physical abilities, he always played when called upon.  I lost respect when he he blamed the coaching for his poor play.  I guess he did that to get other teams to pay him way more than he was worth.

Well the Texans finally gave Kalil the boot...but he walks away with 2.5 million anyways.