Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Elflein's struggles overstated?

Elflein isn't going to be a problem. Klien could be. My biggest concern is Cousins.

EDIT After reading the Daily Norseman article posted in the Sloter thread, I have changed my mind. I saw Elf get handled in the Seattle game but didn't realize how poor he has been all along. So yes, he is just one more concern I have.

Could be. I saw him get owned by Poona Ford last week and he was terrible last year.  That said he is an upgrade over Tom Compton 

Quote: @"Bullazin" said:
Could be. I saw him get owned by Poona Ford last week and he was terrible last year.  That said he is an upgrade over Tom Compton 
Poona is going to own lots of guards this year, not just Elflein. This is the era of great D-linemen in the NFL. Never, ever have their been better athletes across the board. I won't argue that Elflein may be mediocre, but I have to believe he's better than Compton. And Dakota Dozier seems to really get this scheme of Kubiak and Dennison's for the line. Maybe he moves up at some point?

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"Bullazin" said:
Poona is going to own lots of guards this year, not just Elflein. This is the era of great D-linemen in the NFL. Never, ever have their been better athletes across the board. I won't argue that Elflein may be mediocre, but I have to believe he's better than Compton. And Dakota Dozier seems to really get this scheme of Kubiak and Dennison's for the line. Maybe he moves up at some point?
I’ve really liked the Dozier signing, he has looked good at LT