Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Besides Sloter and Cook, who solidified a roster spot yesterday?
I was working didn't get to see the game...

Didn't get to see any of the last 2 games, been out of country.  How has #20 Mackensie Alexander played, I have liked this young man since I read the draft profiles.  Hoping he develops into a real good Viking.  Has a great Instagram account, no bling, just work and gems like " it's not the devil, it's the decision" also some humble family stuff.    

its going to be hard to keep Boone off the team. He even made a couple plays on ST.  as did Abdulha. 

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
Didn't get to see any of the last 2 games, been out of country.  How has #20 Mackensie Alexander played, I have liked this young man since I read the draft profiles.  Hoping he develops into a real good Viking.  Has a great Instagram account, no bling, just work and gems like " it's not the devil, it's the decision" also some humble family stuff.    
Mac was very solid once again. He has made great improvements since rookie year. Kearse also having a great camp. He looks like starting material on most teams. 

Kearse and Mac were all over the field.  One point of concern though, the starting defensive line really didn't get very much pressure as a pass rush on Murray.  Rhodes wiffed on a couple of plays.  Boone was hard running and consistent.

Yeah, Boone has locked up RB3 and Kearse has made a case to get more snaps with the starting defense.

I listened to the broadcast on the drive home Saturday...  Bercich was giving Udoh some props again.  Seems like he's made some quick improvements with his technique.  He could make the final 53 as a backup OT.

I have really enjoyed watching Kearse progress. He is such an asset. Boone is solid. Alexander is steady too.

Downs had a real good game.

Definitely Boone and Odenigbo. 

Probably Johnson.

Maybe Blasingame. 

Speaking of Blasingame:

Blasingame now has the highest PFF receiving grade (92.6) of all players (with 5+ targets) at any position this preseason.
His passer rating when targeted is 150.0 .

I think Downs has made the team.