Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So yeah
Vedvik just hit the uprights.

Saw that. 2-3 on FGs in that session. The kickers need to be perfect or the sky is falling for VikingNation. 

I'll say this: all this kicker movement the last few years in Minnesota is creating a tension-packed micromanagement by the fans. Its going to be palpable in the regular season. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Saw that. 2-3 on FGs in that session. The kickers need to be perfect or the sky is falling for VikingNation. 

I'll say this: all this kicker movement the last few years in Minnesota is creating a tension-packed micromanagement by the fans. Its going to be palpable in the regular season. 
There has been some conditioning and association of negativity with the kicker's performance over the years. Unless the results change, that will remain. The crowd groaned when it happened. Hoping for the best. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@StickyBun said:

There has been some conditioning and association of negativity with the kicker's performance over the years. Unless the results change, that will remain. The crowd groaned when it happened. Hoping for the best. 
That's what I mean: that vibe is going to filter down to the field. Every attempt is going to feel monumental to the kickers. 

@Vikergirl said:
@StickyBun said:

That's what I mean: that vibe is going to filter down to the field. Every attempt is going to feel monumental to the kickers. 
We're on the same page then. It's going to be nail-biter moments when the kickers are on. It fucking sucks.

Wanna have a good time again???

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
Vedvik just hit the uprights.
Wait....you mean this was his first miss? 

ahh, been more than the last few years...
Confusedmh Confused

Quote: @greediron said:
@StickyBun said:

ahh, been more than the last few years...
Confusedmh Confused
lol, true. Sigh.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Wanna have a good time again???

That's just cruel, pf.  No way do I watch that vid.