Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Treadwell on the trading block
Per NFL.com

I dunno what anyone would offer.  On one hand, almost anything is an upgrade.  On the other...we should hold out for more than a pack of Pez.

Unless, y'know, they're strawberry.  Or grape.  Yeah, for grape, I'd make that trade.

Some team will probably offer a 7th or maybe, I say maybe a 6th.  The Vikings might be thinking they can recuperate that 5th rounder since Treadwell was taken in the first round.

Fake news.

Who would be that dumb to take him?

I thought he's BEEN on the trading block for a month now

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
I thought he's BEEN on the trading block for a month now
Probably since the draft actually. My guess is that making this public is meant for Treadwell, who has probably requested a trade. 

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
Some team will probably offer a 7th or maybe, I say maybe a 6th.  The Vikings might be thinking they can recuperate that 5th rounder since Treadwell was taken in the first round.
Is it draft position or $$ signed for that determines comp pics. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@ArizonaViking said:
its the money he signs for.   draft position only comes into play when they tender RFAs as far as I know.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@AGRforever said:
@ArizonaViking said:
its the money he signs for.   draft position only comes into play when they tender RFAs as far as I know.
I thought it was $$.  Turdwell won't sign for much IF he can get on with a new team so comp picks are out the window anyway.  He wasn't our worst bust of all time but he certainly falls into the bust category.