Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When is final cutdown? We may not know kicker or punter until then.
Frustrating to make the 5th round trade, and only have the long snapper released. I assume that is because we had to create a roster spot for new jack-of-all-trades.  Once we start getting mandatory cuts, we'll get an idea where this team is going for kicking and punting.

Kind of leery about this.  If we have this one guy doing both the kicking and punting, one running into the kicker causing an jury then we're screwed.

Zimmer said in his recent press conference that he wanted to wait a week and evaluate the new guy to see where he could fit in.  The trade really puts both Bailey and Wile on notice...  I honestly don't think it will stretch out very long.  Bailey hasn't been kicking that great all training camp and Wile apparently is still struggling with his directional kicking to the left (according to reports).  One will get the boot here shortly.

Zimmer is showing that he (via Rick) will lower the boom.  Previous kickers fired, OC fired, current kicker/punter very much on notice.

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
Zimmer said in his recent press conference that he wanted to wait a week and evaluate the new guy to see where he could fit in.  The trade really puts both Bailey and Wile on notice...  I honestly don't think it will stretch out very long.  Bailey hasn't been kicking that great all training camp and Wile apparently is still struggling with his directional kicking to the left (according to reports).  One will get the boot here shortly.
Heh..Heh...I got you brother