Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arbiter Rules Antonio Brown Is A PITA
[Image: Oakland%20Raiders.png]
USA Today's Mike Jones reports the arbitrator has ruled against Antonio Brown in his grievance to wear his helmet.This was fully expected — the NFL's policy is very clear on outdated helmets. Brown has said he would retire if the league didn't allow him to keep his preferred helmet, but that feels like an empty threat. Since coming to Oakland, Brown has been nothing but a headache, showing up late to meetings in addition to off-field injuries and baggage. Brown has no choice but to accept the ruling if he wants to get paid this year. The question is when he'll report back to training camp.
SOURCE: Mike Jones on Twitter

Even divas call this guy a diva. 

Check your kids closet,  if there is a schutt air advantage mfg 2011 and it fits brown you will get paid.  He can get a helmet under 10 years certified and that's the model he wears.

There's a fine line between idiot and diva...

Sounds like it doesn't matter WHAT the helmet or YEAR.....the damage is ALREADY DONE

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Check your kids closet,  if there is a schutt air advantage mfg 2011 and it fits brown you will get paid.  He can get a helmet under 10 years certified and that's the model he wears.
don't think any of my kids heads were near big enough to wear a helmet that would fit that ego.

[Image: raiders-nfl-memes-antonio-brown-showing-...188899.png]

PITA?  I think I'm too square to get the reference.

Quote: @pumpf said:
Pitas are round...
Pain In The Ass

Quote: @greediron said:
@pumpf said:
Pitas are round...
Pain In The Ass
Ah... Thanks.
And here I thought people were calling me that because I like pita bread.  I thought that that was a weird thing to latch onto.  Now it all makes sense.