Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With All The 21 And 22 Personnel Packages
Any chance with go with two FBs? Maybe instead of six WRs? It's probably more likely we go with four TEs.

I think Blasingame is going to make a roster somewhere.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Agreed.  I think he makes final cut. He's faster than advertized and a stellar team guy.  Keep him.

I was gonna make a post about it.

The other guy that stood out was Bradbury.  The oline wasn't collapsing in on its center for the first time in too many years.  Be still my heart.  Speilman can stay.  Even in the 13-3 season this was the weakest part of the team.

Its taken WAY too long to fix, but I'm hopeful at last.

Bisi Johnson makes it as well.

So, Whom do you eliminate from FB position? Dunno.
Not CJ!

Vikes Practice Squad will be raided by others for DL, but maybe he can hide there for a minute.

Quote: @kahsmick said:
@StickyBun said:
Agreed.  I think he makes final cut. He's faster than advertized and a stellar team guy.  Keep him.

I was gonna make a post about it.

The other guy that stood out was Bradbury.  The oline wasn't collapsing in on its center for the first time in too many years.  Be still my heart.  Speilman can stay.  Even in the 13-3 season this was the weakest part of the team.

Its taken WAY too long to fix, but I'm hopeful at last.

Bisi Johnson makes it as well.

So, Whom do you eliminate from FB position? Dunno.
Not CJ!

Vikes Practice Squad will be raided by others for DL, but maybe he can hide there for a minute.

If Ham weren't such a reliable player, he'd be losing his job to Blazin' game. But fullbacks are such a rarity in the NFL these days, I'm pretty sure we can get him past waivers for the PS.