Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things I'm exited to see tonight

1. The much talked about wide zone. Can't wait to see that in action and how athletic linemen like Bradbury, O'Neil and Udoh execute it. 
  2. Wide receivers 3 thru 6. Namely Beebe, Taylor, Zylstra and Bisi Johnson. 
  3. If Cook plays at all, he won't play more than a series. So I'm excited to see a lot of Mattison and Boone. Very curious to see Khari Blasingame as well. 
  4. The kicking game. I keep reading where Bailey is missing about every 3rd or 4th kick. That can't continue. Vikings could be looking for some competition if it does. Seems unusual to me they don't already have someone in camp competing with him and Wile. 
  5. Hercules and Karter Schult. Schult dominated in the AAF. Curious to see if he can make some noise against the Saints' backup tackles. 
  6. On the Saints side, looking forward to seeing Teddy play. Hit him hard, Vikes, but y’know…above the waist. 
  7. No player appeared in our pre-draft mocks as much as Devine Ozigbo, the Nebraska back. He ended up with the Saints and we’ll probably see a lot of him. 
  8. Other former Vikings on the Saints: Nick Easton, Zach Line, Marcus Sherels, 

Every time someone puts on a purple helmet with horns I get excited. I don't need no other reason.
Viking football finally!!!

No serious injuries, please. That's all I'm asking Santa for this football season.

Is O'Neill even going to play tonight?

Anyways, no injuries and while I won't be watching into Q4, I do like watching some of the new kids play. 

Oh, and knock the PS down to 2 or 3 games NFL.

Like everyone else here, I'm wanting to see our "new" offense.  It will be interesting to see if we notice changes in the running game, and how it sets up the pass.  I want to see the new TE, Smith, get some chances along with the other young WRs.

The new look DL should also get tested in this game.  We'll get to see how that works out.

I'm also excited to see TB play now that the injury is completely behind him.  I've always liked his poise and pocket awareness, and he's an incredible athlete.  To show my appreciation and love for the Vikings, I'm wearing my Teddy #5 Viking T today.  B)

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Is O'Neill even going to play tonight?

Anyways, no injuries and while I won't be watching into Q4, I do like watching some of the new kids play. 

Oh, and knock the PS down to 2 or 3 games NFL.
Don't know the severity of O'Neal's injury, but if he's hurt at all, I'm sure he's not going to dress.

Agree about the reduction in preseason games. But billionaires don't give up revenue easily. It'll have to be tied to adding another couple games to the regular season, which, if you've heard some of the batshit ideas floating around about how that would be structured, might be far worse. 

I'm hoping to see Beebe live up to the hype.  Seems like a Edelman / Welker type receiver.  
I don't expect the offense to "gel" quite yet... but I'd like to see Sloter step up and justify the $$$ the team spent to bring him in.
I'd like to see our kicker make every kick.

And, it goes without saying (although others have said it... and I will too): I'd like us to get through this without any injuries.

I want to see how many times Mattison pounds the rock and runs over some defenders.

I really want to see tready's suitcases on the curb following an eleven hour trade for a 4 th round pick.

222 days since we saw our boys...