Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump single handedly propels market more then 300 points.
I just thought I should start a thread about our beloved president/emperor...almost demigod status....single handedly went down to wallstreet and grabbed all those traders by the balls and made the market jump 311 point. 

Praise be to Trump, may he live and rule forever.  

Thank you

/clapping emoji
Well done.  I hear the farmers in Iowa erected a corn statue to our emperor (may he live forever).

Greediron,
Corn...straw...doesn't matter what it's made of.
Someone will be along shortly to huff and puff.

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
Greediron,
Corn...straw...grass...doesn't matter what it's made of.
Someone will be along shortly to huff and puff.
Fixed it for ya.

Quote: @greediron said:
/clapping emoji
Well done.  I hear the farmers in Iowa erected a corn statue to our emperor (may he live forever).
While it was erected did you notice short fingers?

Or a teleprompter?  

Congratulations on the 450 point drop today too.

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
Well obviously he didnt grab them by the balls hard enough then....

Its why its stupid to start threads about single day swings that neither republican or democrat presidents have ANY control over. (though the twitter in chief is trying) Markets move based on fundamentals and politics is a tiny fraction of the over all macro environment. 

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
the market moves up and down,  its what it does....  the OP was being sarcastic when he credited yesterdays gains to Trump,  your post the previous day was just being ignorant.

the biggest reason the market has become stagnant is due to the uncertainty for investors in buying in when prices are so high.   I have been waiting for a while now to dump more into the market because I think it is ready for a natural correction.  Prices dont go up and up indefinitely,  everything is a bubble and those of us that are more adverse to risk are proceeding cautiously.  There just arent a lot of people clammoring to buy high.... a record high.

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@SFVikeFan said:
Well obviously he didnt grab them by the balls hard enough then....

Its why its stupid to start threads about single day swings that neither republican or democrat presidents have ANY control over. (though the twitter in chief is trying) Markets move based on fundamentals and politics is a tiny fraction of the over all macro environment. 
If only I was talking about a single day swing, as opposed to the fact I have been saying for 6 months that the market has hit a brick wall for now 18 consecutive months within days Trump announced his tariffs.

But please, carry on.  Watching you guys trying to explain economics and the reasons for the stock market losses to someone with a degree in it whose spent 15 years working in Finance is beyond comical.