Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is Mr. Mankato so far?
Man, it might be Tyler Conklin. Looking really good, getting a lot of hype right now by Zimmer and Kubiak. Kubiak saying that TE could be the strength of the team. 

Conklin may be it. He was damn good in college, Kubes loves him some TE’s and Smith may take a while to get up to speed. Also seemed to make strides last year

Chad Beebe

Conklin could be the dark horse, but man, Beebe seems to be the runaway leader so far...he's getting a ton of love from the coaches to the players to the press...give him the Kryies Hebert Trophy...

The UDFA rookie DB: Kris Boyd

4 TEs?  if Conklin does prove to have quality ability, we should have some strong redzone formations with 3 receving TEs and Morgan. 

4TEs, Diggs, Adam, Beebe, Cook, if you can get anything out of Taylor or Treadwell, sky is the limit for this offense

Quote: @Skodin said:
4 TEs?  if Conklin does prove to have quality ability, we should have some strong redzone formations with 3 receving TEs and Morgan. 

4TEs, Diggs, Adam, Beebe, Cook, if you can get anything out of Taylor or Treadwell, sky is the limit for this offense
With Kubiak running more two tights than three wides, you can bet we'll keep one more TE than usual and one less WR. Last year I believe we kept 3 TEs and 6 WRs. This year that will probably be 4 TEs and 5 WRs. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Skodin said:

With Kubiak running more two tights than three wides, you can bet we'll keep one more TE than usual and one less WR. Last year I believe we kept 3 TEs and 6 WRs. This year that will probably be 4 TEs and 5 WRs. 
Beebe, Thielen and Diggs are locks.  

Which other two?

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
@MaroonBells said:
@Skodin said:

Beebe, Thielen and Diggs are locks.  

Which other two?
I'd say Taylor and Treadwell are the most likely. But the team may decide to go with upside over experience and keep one of the young receivers over LT.