Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reiff returns to practice
About an hour before the Minnesota Vikings’ afternoon practice on Monday, the team announced that RB Latavius Murray was taken off the physically unable to perform list and would be practicing.
About 10 minutes before practice, they announced that their top free-agent acquisition, left tackle Riley Reiff, was returning to practice.  B)
http://scout.com/nfl/vikings/Article/Min...-105878647

Good stuff...Reiff must not be used to the dorm room mattresses...

That's a relief. I saw him go down on Saturday and heard a massive sigh from the crowd.

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
That's a relief. I saw him go down on Saturday and heard a massive sigh from the crowd.
no,  you saw Hill go down on Saturday.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Good stuff...Reiff must not be used to the dorm room mattresses...
I was wondering the same thing.. might it have been little bed related.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
Wrong thread. I saw Hill go down on Saturday but I am relieved about Reiff. Just a Monday brain fart.

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
Wrong thread. I saw Hill go down on Saturday but I am relieved about Reiff. Just a Monday brain fart.
You were a little more behind the play that Hill got hurt on,  we're you able to see what happened?  He was just at the bottom  of the pile from my perspective.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
You were a little more behind the play that Hill got hurt on,  we're you able to see what happened?  He was just at the bottom  of the pile from my perspective.
It looked like a footing issue from the way he went down. I was thinking he rolled his ankle. He came back out on the field after 20 minutes but just on the sidelines. But with that amount of weight it sounds like they were being cautious.

Glad Reiff is back, OL really needs to spend some time working together.  Also, hope Hill's ok.

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
Glad Reiff is back, OL really needs to spend some time working together.  Also, hope Hill's ok.
Hill practiced too.