Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmer: Bradbury is a 'brilliant' kid
"That helps a lot. He's going to have a big load" - Zimmer at presser today.

34 on the wonderlic. Not that this test is the true gauge of future football prowess, but for the sake of comparison, Elflein scored a 21. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
34 on the wonderlic. Not that this test is the true gauge of future football prowess, but for the sake of comparison, Elflein scored a 21. 
Not a true gauge, but being intelligent certainly won't hurt.  Especially at the center position.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Have you guys seen Elflein this offseason: looks like a squat brick shithouse. He must go 315+ lbs. I think he wants to show that he can play guard well enough to be the man the next 7-8 years at that spot. Don't expect him to get shoved around much anymore.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
Have you guys seen Elflein this offseason: looks like a squat brick shithouse. He must go 315+ lbs. I think he wants to show that he can play guard well enough to be the man the next 7-8 years at that spot. Don't expect him to get shoved around much anymore.
What was his playing weight last year?

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
He looks HUGE. He might be a biscuit shy of 320.